The Tac-D Pivot mounts on any rifle or carbine fitted with a Picatinny Rail using the included 4” clamp and two bolts that provide the most solid attachment in the industry. As always, state of the art materials are used throughout, the forward grip is machined as part of the barrel itself. All parts are Hard Coated or Black Oxide treated. We think that you will agree that it is a perfect counterpoint to your AR platform weapon.
*Note that care should be used if you use the KeyMod or M-Lok mounting system with the Tac-D Pivot (or any Underbarrel Launcher from any manufacturer). Neither of these systems are meant to handle heavy recoil.
- Ambidextrous safety
- Fully enclosed cartridge head
- One piece receiver for strength and reliability
- Improved barrel lock up. Positive, enclosed push button. No dangerous and silly "paddle".
- Larger, more ergonomic cocking lever.
- Larger trigger guard to accommodate gloved hands.
- Unobstructed top so the launcher will lie flat against a full length Picatinny rail
- Beveled lower Picatinny rail.
- Integral, machined hand guard. Looks great and increases strength.
- Stock expansion system looks great and won't break the bank.
- Reduced weight: 2lbs 5 oz.
- Can be easily and inexpensively converted to a shoulder mounted configuration.
Pivoting Barrel Loading
Single Action/Side mounted cocking handle
Sights – None
Stock – None Mounts to any weapon with a Picatinny Rail using the included Picatinny to Picatinny clamp
Barrel Length – 6”
Weight (with clamp) – 2lb 5oz
Rails – 6” top, 2” bottom
Safety – Positive trigger block
Aluminum parts treated to MIL-A-8625, Type II, Class 2
***Purchasers are responsible for use and compliance with all federal, state and local laws.
These 37mm Launchers are NOT firearms. Do NOT fire any round meant for a firearm in any 37mm launcher. Specifically, do not use an adapter to fire 12 gauge or centerfire rounds or rimfire rounds. DO NOT use Beehive rounds. This launcher is not a firearm and damage to yourself, or the launcher is likely if you violate this warning. Further, you would be in violation of BATF rules. The Warranty will be void under any of these conditions.